Search This Blog

Jun 21, 2012

The best meatballs

So I don't usually make meatballs, but I found this recipe claiming to have the BEST ones and so off I went to try them out! We threw them on top of some yummy spaghetti that we made and I really liked the addition. I don't know if they are the BEST, because I've never made them before, but everyone in the family ate them up quickly. What's nice about them is that you can freeze them too!

The best meatballs


You will need:
2 lbs ground beef
1 (6 oz) package stuffing mix, dry
2 eggs
1 ¼ cups water

To Make:
Preheat oven to 400 F

Line 2  baking sheets with foil, spray with cooking spray.

Stir ground beef, stuffing mix, eggs, and water until well mixed.

Mold into 32 (1 1/2 inch) balls and put 16 on each sheet.

Bake 16-18 minutes or until done at 160 degrees.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment