Search This Blog

Jun 17, 2013

Bread Dipping Oil



I am SUCH a sucker for the yummy, delicious herbs and olive oil restaurants bring out to you with bread. I am also SUCH a fan when it has lots of flavor and enhances the already tasty bread.
I found this recipe and it makes the PERFECT bread dip.
What I like to do is make it up, use a little bit, and toss the rest in a jar and stick it in the fridge.
That way, it is all ready next time I want to have some!



You will need:
1 tablespoon crushed red pepper 
1 tablespoon black pepper 
1 tablespoon dried oregano 
1 tablespoon dried rosemary 
1 tablespoon dried basil 
1 tablespoon dried parsley
1 tablespoon garlic powder 
1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic 
1 teaspoon salt 
extra virgin olive oil 
Bread, any kind you like ( I like french or sourdough)

To Make:


Mix all ingredients together.  
To use, put 1 tablespoon of this seasoning mixture into a small bowl and pour extra virgin olive oil over it.  
Mix and dip warm slices of Italian bread into it!


Store the remaining seasoning mixture in the fridge.

For a printable version of this recipe, click here.



Source: http://www.therecipediva.com

No comments:

Post a Comment