Search This Blog

May 29, 2014

My favorite cookbooks


I love to find recipes and the thrill of the hunt is so fun for me.
I absolutely love to check out a ton of cookbooks from the library and then peruse each one to see if there are any great recipes inside. Once I know that I will really use the cookbook, then I buy it.
So friends....these are the best of the best!

After going through hundreds of cookbooks,
I've narrowed it down to my top favorites.

Here they are {in no particular order}:


2. Perfect Pies & More by Michele Stuart

3. Cake Simple by Christie Matheson

4. Savory Sweet Life by Alice Currah

5. The Pioneer Woman Cooks by Ree Drummond

6. Baking Out Loud by Hedy Goldsmith

7. The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook by Deb Perelman

8. In the Kitchen with David by David Venable


10. Eva's Kitchen by Eva Longoria

11. Picky Palate by Jenny Flake



1 comment: